We are daily exposed to substances that generate the oxidation of our cells. Activities such as staying under the sun, living in cites with high pollution or having an unhealthy lifestyle is enough to generate harmful substances that cause aging of our skin and chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer and cardiovascular disease. Fortunately you can prevent the progression of this deterioration. Through the use of Antioxidants.
|Average Qty per 100g||Average Qty per Serving|
100% freeze dried whole maquiberry (Aristotelia chilensis) powder, no preservatives-no additives. Freeze dried process retains all the functional properties of the fruit.
Add 1/2 teaspoon (2 gr) to: yogurt, granola, cereals, baked desserts, dairy, smoothies, ice cream, desserts and salads.
ORAC = 57.680 umol TE/100g
Total polyphenols= 6.554 mg EAG/100g
1 cup of mango or apple juice
1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of ice
1/2 teaspoon (2g) maqui, murta, blueberry or cranberry powder, 100% organic, "Nativ for life"
1- Mix the strawberries and the mango or apple juice in the blender.
2- Add the maqui, murta, blueberry or cranberry powder, 100% organic, "Nativ for life".
3- Blend and enjoy!
Maqui berries have a higher antioxidant content than other berries or fruit. Slows aging, prevent cancer, and improves heart heatlh.
1 ½ cups (180 g.) Whole wheat flour or almond.
Zest of 1 lemon
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup (120 ml) low fat milk
1 cup berries or blueberries (100 g)
1 teaspoon of powdered berries "Nativ for Life“
2 teaspoons of baking
½ teaspoon Stevia powder
1. Beat the egg with stevia and add milk.
2. Add remaining dry ingredients beating
3. Add the berries along with berries powder, mix with a spoon.
4. Pour the mixture into a buttered metal for 6 cupcakes (you can use Crisco butter spray which is pretty good.
5. Place in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes before introducing a stick comes out clean.
6. Cool and unmold the muffins.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Murtaberry helps to reduce cellular aging and has anti-cellulite properties.
1 cup of your favorite cereal (granola or oatmeal is a good choice)
1 natural yogurt
½ cup fresh fruit (banana or berry mix)
1/2 teaspoon (2 g approx) of powders of maqui, murta, blueberry or cranberry, 100% organic "Nativ for Life"
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
2. Serve with your regular milk or soy milk.
Cranberry contains proanthocyanidins which inhibits the adhesión of bacteria to the urinary tract. And is rich in Vitamin C.
2 cups merenguitos
1 tablespoon lemon zest
2 cups whipped cream
1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/4 cups of berries (raspberries, blackberries or strawberries)
1 1/4 cups blueberries
1. In a bowl, mix the lemon zest cream and powder machinery, myrtle, blueberry or cranberry, 100% organic ", Nativ for life." Book.
2. In another bowl, place 1 cup of blueberries and other berries, and add the lemon juice. Slightly crush the fruit with a spoon.
3. In individual glasses or dishes, dessert arm placing the bottom few meringues. Then a layer of fruit and a cream and so end up with the ingredients.
4. Garnish with the remaining fruit.
Blueberries are not only a powerful antioxidant but also have been proved to improve concentration, memory and preserve vision.
185 g flour
3 spoonfuls baking powder
1 spoonful vanilla extract
80 g softened, salt-less butter
1/2 cup (125 ml) milk serum
3 1/2 tea spoonfuls (15 g aprox) of murta powder, 100% organic “Nativ for Life”
125 g butter (ambient temperature)
1 1/2 cups glass sugar
2 spoonfuls milk (ambient temperature)
1. Preheat oven at 170 ° C. Use paper molds for a 12 portion tray.
2. Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, butter and a pinch of salt in a bowl and stir with an electrical mixer at low speed for 5 minutes or until the blend resembles thick bread crumbs.
3. Add the milk and butter and stir.
4. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, stiring after each addition.
5. Increase the mixing speed and stir until the mix is soft.
6. Pour the mix in the molds up to half of each one and bake for 20-25 minutes until you can poke the cupcakes through with a skewer and it comes out clean.
7. Once ready, transfer to another tray and let them cool.
1. Stir the butter until it is as soft as possible.
2. Add sugar gradually, stir firmly and add the milk little by little.
3. Add the rest of the powder sugar and murta or cranberry powder, 100% organic “Nativ for Life”
4. Add the glaze to a cooking sleeve and decorate as you wish.
Murta has a great anti-inflamatory capacity, it also works as a pain killer and is high in anti-oxidants?
3 packs flavorless jello.
1 cup cold water.
1 1/2 cups (340 g) grained sugar.
1 cup corn sirup
1/4 tea spoonful salt
8 tea spoonfuls (30 g aprox) murta or cranberry powder , 100% organic “Nativ for Life”
1/4 cup glazed sugar
1/4 cup corn flour
1. Mix the powdered sugar, corn flour and 15g (4 tea spoonfuls) of murta or cranberry powder , 100% organic “Nativ for Life”
1. Place the jello in a bowl with ½ cup of water.
2. Mix in a pot ½ a cup of water, sugar, corn siroup and salt. Cook at a medium-high temperature for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Uncover the pot, continiue cooking until the mix temperature reaches 129º C and then remove it from the fire.
4. Pour and stir the sugar siroup for 12 minutes until the mix becomes thick. Add 4 tea spoonfuls of Batir y verter el jarabe de azúcar por 12 min hasta que la mezcla se vuelva gruesa. Añada 15 g (4 cdta) murta powder, 100% organic “Nativ for Life” and continue stiring until the powder is well mixed.
5. Spray a baking tray with oil, add the powder and spread it evenly on the tray surface and edges. Put back what is left of the powder back into a container to use it later.
6. When the mix is ready, pour it in the mold and cover it with the extra powder. Cover up and leave it rest for 4 hours.
7. Cut the marshmellows and mix with the powder.
Cranberry is rich in Proantocianidines and Vitamin C which makes your inmune system stronger.
400 g apple pure
2 spoonfuls maqui powder , 100% organic “Nativ for Life”
1/4 cup Agave nectar
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mix is soft
2. Add more agave nectar or lemon juice if needed
3. Place the mix in a container and put it in the freezer for a couple of hours until it is nearly frozen.
4. Remove from the freezer and stir.
5. Place back in the freezer for 4 hours.
Maquit helps prevent degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer.
2 egg whites
8 drops of sweetener
2 tea spoonfuls of light flavorless jello
1/2 cup of blended strawberries
1/2 cup of blended blueberries
1/4 cup of hot water
2 tea spoonfuls of murta or cranberry , 100% organic “Nativ for Life”
1. In a container stir both egg whites and add sweetener when they are ready.
2. Stir everything until it blends, then add the strawberries and blueberries, stir firmly.
3. Later on, mix the jello and hot water, strain and add it to the mix.
4. Add the Nativ for Life powder until it disolves.
5. Stir everything and transfer to individual dessert containers, ready to serve.
6. Place in the fridge for it to settle.
Maqui has high levels of antocianidine and delfinidine that help prevent diseases such as cancer, alzheimer and parkinson.